High Speed Network (Current Systems)
- Supports up to 8 anchors.
- The more anchors the better the precision in non-line of sight conditions.
- Allows automatic anchor location configuration to work with either triangle or rectangle set-up.
- Rectangle formation provides better coverage in a large space while improving performance and Z-Axis tracking
NEW: Mesh Network
- Accommodates up to 32 anchors and 128 tags initially.
- Allows multiple IndoTraq systems to connect, resulting in a much larger coverage area.
- Update rate dependent on number of anchors and tags used.
- Digital inputs and outputs have been added to the tags. This allows a tag to be placed inside the object (i.e. ball, bat, and gun) that is part of the VR experience.
- Tags can now “see” other tags. This allows one tag to track position and, at the same time, transmit information about other tags such as a tracked item directly to your Head Mounted Device (HMD).
- Tags can now output GPS coordinates, in addition to (X,Y,Z) coordinates. This will allow the IndoTraq system to interface with other devices that can accept GPS coordinates, including drones.
- Mobile phone app to determine optimum anchor placements by graphically showing wireless signal strength between the tags and anchors.
- Currently available for Android OS.
- IndoTraq has designed their own autonomous drone to enable in house testing and development.
- 2016 Winner TIA (Telecom Industry Association) “People’s Choice Award.”
- 3D Measurement