1. Support Services
- On-site and Phone support shall be quoted to customer on a per case basis.
- Standard phone support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Standard Time – excluding weekends and observed U.S. Holidays. Premium phone support will be provided outside the standard support hours. All phone support availability may occasionally vary from stated hours due company events, and circumstances beyond the control of IndoTraq. Phone support requests will be handled in the order in which they are received.
- Email support may require up to 24-48 hour response time.
- Service and support will be provided, to Customer in accordance with the terms indicated in this document and on IndoTraq’s website. IndoTraq has no obligation to provide service or support until IndoTraq has received full payment for equipment. Terms, conditions, support features, procedures, pricing and support availability for future periods are subject to change at any time without notice and are available on IndoTraq’s website.
- IndoTraq may limit or terminate support service to, or may elect not to renew additional support if Customer uses the service in an irregular, excessive, abusive or fraudulent manner.
- IndoTraq is not responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. IndoTraq strongly recommends that Customer maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
3. Dispute Resolution
The parties will attempt to resolve any claim, or dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) against IndoTraq, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, “IndoTraq” ) arising out of or relating to this Agreement, IndoTraq advertising, or any related purchase (a “Dispute” ) through face to face negotiation with persons fully authorized to resolve the Dispute or through mediation utilizing a mutually agreeable mediator, rather than through litigation. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute through negotiation or mediation within a reasonable time after written notice from one party to the other that a Dispute exists, the Dispute will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the then current CPR Rules for Non-Administered Arbitration. The Arbitration will be conducted before three (3) independent and impartial arbitrators. IndoTraq will appoint one (1) arbitrator and the other party or parties will appoint one (1) arbitrator. The two (2) appointed arbitrators will then select a third arbitrator, who shall be the presiding arbitrator. The arbitration hearing shall take place in Texas. The arbitrators shall base their award on the terms of this Agreement, and will follow the law and judicial precedents that a United States District Judge sitting in the county of Dallas would apply to the Dispute. The arbitrators shall render their award in writing and will include the findings of fact and conclusion of law upon which their award is based. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. The existence or results of any negotiation, mediation or arbitration will be treated as confidential. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party will have the right to obtain from a court of competent jurisdiction a temporary restraining order, preliminary injunction or other equitable relief to preserve the status quo or prevent irreparable harm, although the merits of the underlying Dispute will be resolved in accordance with this paragraph.
4. DISCLAIMER OF ALL WARRANTIES
INDOTRAQ MAKES NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SUPPORT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION WITH RESPECT TO THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE USED IN CONDUCTING SERVICES, OR ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS CONCERNING THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM THE SUPPORT OR THE RESULTS OF ANY RECOMMENDATION Alt-N MAY MAKE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF ANY OF THE DELIVERABLES OR OF ANY SYSTEM THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY RECOMMENDATION INDOTRAQ MAY PROVIDE. IndoTraq reserves the right to modify its warranty retroactively at any time, at its sole discretion.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
INDOTRAQ DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE OR FOR LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA OR SOFTWARE, OR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SUPPORT. INDOTRAQ WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. CUSTOMER AGREES THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PURCHASE OF THIS SERVICE, INDOTRAQ IS NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY CUSTOMER FOR THE PURCHASE OF SUPPORT UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
6. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. For the purpose of resolving conflicts related to or arising out of this Agreement, the parties expressly agree that venue shall be in the State of Texas only, and, in addition, the parties hereby expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the State of Texas.
The failure of either party to enforce at any time or for any period of time the terms of this document shall not be construed as a waiver of such terms or the rights of such party thereafter to enforce each term contained herein.
If any term or condition is held void or unenforceable, it shall be severed, and every other provision shall be enforced as if the void or unenforceable term or condition had never been a part hereof. The parties agree the court is entitled to read the otherwise invalid provision as narrowly as is necessary to make it valid and enforceable. Both parties hereby agree such scope may be judicially modified accordingly in any enforcement proceeding. Both parties agree that the covenants contained herein are necessary for protection of legitimate business interests and are reasonable in scope and content.