Click each thumbnail image to expand.
Development Kit I includes the following:
4 – 8 Anchors
- Internal 2500 mAh li-poly 3.7V battery (rechargeable)
- USB communication
- Wi-Fi communication
- Bluetooth communication
- Approximately 4″ W x 3″ H x 1.4″ D
4 Large Anchor Antennas
- Circular polarized
- Approximately 2.4″ W x 2.6″ H
4 -8 Small Anchor Antennas
- Approximately 1.6″ W x 1.2″ H
- USB communication
- SPI communication
- I2C communication
- Spare IO for your own purpose
- Two tags have small internal antennas as shown below.
- Two tags have external U.FL connectors (50 ohm), with 3″ cable and omnidirection antenna.
- Other customer supplied antennas with 50 ohm male SMA connectors can also be tested.
- Approximately 1.18″ W x 1.7″ H x 0.25″ D without battery
- Approximately 1.18″ W x 1.7″ H x 0.4″ D with battery
4 Tag Batteries
- 150 mAh li-poly 3.7V battery (rechargeable)
4 USB Cables
- For use with anchors or tags
- For charging or data
Virtual Reality Accessories
- Virtual reality shark fin tag enclosure
- Velcro strap to attach shark fin to VR mask
- Custom USB cable to connect tag from shark fin to VR headset or to connect to any Android phone for custom applications.
- Unity game engine plugin
- Clamshell carrying case with custom-cut foam interior
- Extra cutouts for high-capacity batteries or other equipment
Area Tracking Demo
- PC example application shows all tags currently being tracked in real time
- PC driver for Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10
- Map overlays allow you to see tags in relation to building walls
- Free source code is available for download with purchase of dev kit
- Includes example code in C#, Python, Unity, Java, Android to allow you to develop your application as fast as possible.
Excellent Technical Support
- Included with dev kit in order to help you get your application up and running as fast as possible.
Support for the Following Architecture Modes
- Tag is master
- Anchor is master
- Anchors in multimaster mesh network (covers virtually unlimited tags and area)
The introductory price is $3,500. This kit is designed for developers wanting to create their own high-precision tracking system.
Note: In order to obtain free source code, firmware and other items in our downloads section, you will be required to sign a mutual NDA. See our support page.