Click each thumbnail image to expand.
Development Kit includes the following:
Set of 4 or 8 Anchors
- Internal 2500 mAh li-poly 3.7V battery (rechargeable)
- USB communication
- Wi-Fi communication
- Bluetooth communication
- Approximately 4″ W x 3″ H x 1.4″ D
4 Large Anchor Antennas
- Circular polarized
- Approximately 2.4″ W x 2.6″ H
4 – 8 Small Anchor Antennas
- Approximately 1.6″ W x 1.2″ H
- USB communication
- SPI communication
- I2C communication
- Spare IO for your own purpose
- Two tags have small internal antennas as shown below.
- Two tags have external U.FL connectors (50 ohm), with 3″ cable and omnidirection antenna.
- Other customer supplied antennas with 50 ohm male SMA connectors can also be tested.
- Approximately 1.18″ W x 1.7″ H x 0.25″ D without battery
- Approximately 1.18″ W x 1.7″ H x 0.4″ D with battery
4 Tag Batteries
- 150 mAh li-poly 3.7V battery (rechargeable)
4 USB Cables
- For use with anchors or tags
- For charging or data
Virtual Reality Accessories
- Virtual reality shark fin tag enclosure
- Velcro strap to attach shark fin to VR mask
- Custom USB cable to connect tag from shark fin to VR headset or to connect to any Android phone for custom applications.
- Unity game engine plugin
- Clamshell carrying case with custom-cut foam interior
- Extra cutouts for high-capacity batteries or other equipment
Area Tracking Demo
- PC example application shows all tags currently being tracked in real time
- PC driver for Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10
- Map overlays allow you to see tags in relation to building walls
- Free source code is available for download with purchase of dev kit
- Includes example code in C#, Python, Unity, Java, Android to allow you to develop your application as fast as possible.
Excellent Technical Support
- Each development kit comes with 3 months technical support via email. This support is designed to help you integrate the IndoTraq technology into your respective application. Any further support (i.e. application software development, firmware customization, etc.) is not covered. Response time for email support may require up to 24-48 business hours.
- For technical support via phone or on-site consultation, please contact sales: firstname.lastname@example.org. Full terms and conditions for technical support can be downloaded below.
Support for the Following Architecture Modes
- Tag is master
- Anchor is master
- Anchors in multimaster mesh network (covers virtually unlimited tags and area)
The introductory price is $3,500. This kit is designed for developers wanting to create their own high-precision tracking system.
Note: In order to obtain free source code, firmware and other items in our downloads section, you will be required to sign a mutual NDA. See our support page.