Make sure your devices have the latest firmware updated.
The master anchor, which is labeled Anchor #1, has a device ID of Anchor0.
Tag device IDs are 1 less than the labeled number. Ex: Labeled Tag#1 has a device ID of 0.
Anchor Calibration Procedure using USBTraq:
1. Setup all anchors as appropriate setting. You may refer to Setup Anchor Positions as http://indotraq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29 for more detail.
2. Connect USBTraq to Master Anchor. Your may follow the following link for more detail on this procedure:
3. On USBTraq screen, select the Anchor Calib. tab.
4. Input real distances for Real Anchor Distances:
Ex: A0A1: means distance from Anchor0 to Anchor1
5. Select Calibrate First Distance.
6. Optionally, you can calibrate a 2nd distances as follow:
- - Move your anchor to a new location.
- Input data in Real Anchor Distances.
- Select Calibrate Second Distance.