make sure your devices have the latest firmware updated.
The master anchor, which is labeled Anchor #1, has a device ID of Anchor0.
Tag device IDs are 1 less than the labeled number. Ex: Labeled Tag#1 has a device ID of 0.
Tag Calibration using USBTraq interface: Distance Calibration
1. Setup all anchors as appropriate setting. To Setup Anchor positions in detail, please follow the link as: http://indotraq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29
2. Turn ON all anchors. Anchor0 should be turn on last when using auto calculated positions.
3. Place the tag to be calibrated in the first calibration position. There are 2 scenarios: calibration for 1 tag (1 point) and calibration for 4 tags (4 points).
- a. For 1-point calibration, use the center of the space for the tag position with a height of 1.8 m.
b. For 4-point calibration, we have following possible positions:
- i. Center of the space with the height of 1.3 m.
ii. X = 1m, Y = 1m, Z = 1.8 m
iii. X = 2m, Y = 1m, Z = 1.8 m
iv. X = 1.5m, Y = 2m, Z = 1.8 m
4. Download USBTraq interface as following link http://indotraq.com/?page_id=632 (you may need the password in order to see the content)
5. Connect USBTraq to Master Anchor. You may follow this link for more detail on this procedure: http://indotraq.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15
6. On USBTraq screen, select the Tag Calib. Tab.
7. Select Distance Calibration.
8. Select Tag ID you want to calibrate for your device. (You should calibrate 1 tag at a time and start with tag0)
9. Click Start Calibration.
10. Enter each tag to anchor distance in Dist 1 row and click Use checkbox.
11. Inspect the Slope and Intercept calculated for each distance to ensure they make sense.
12. Repeat step 8-9 for each position you want to calibrate.
13. When finished, click on End Calibration.
14. Click on Write Calibration Values to Device.