The Master Anchor, which is labeled Anchor #1, has a device ID of Anchor0 on USBTraq interface screen.
Tag device IDs are 1 less than the labeled number. Ex: labeled Tag#1 has a device ID of 0
Restore Factory Defaults:
1. Download and install latest version of USBTraq interface from the Downloads link on the main support page as following link http://indotraq.com/?page_id=632 (you may need the password in order to see the content)
2. Connect USBTraq to device .
- a. Click on Refresh Serial Port List.
b. On Select Port box, choose the proper Comm port in the drop down menu.
c. Click Connect button.
4. Click on Restore Factory Defaults.
5. On Select Port box, click Disconnect button.
Warning: whenever you perform Restore Factory Defaults, it is going to erase all the settings. Make sure you make a note of your current settings so they can be restored.