The followings are the components you will receive in Development Kit Suitcase:
- 1. Anchor(quality 4)
- is wireless transceiver that sends and receives measurement distances to other items, such as Anchors and Tags.
- Anchor #1 (aka Master Anchor): has the ability to transmit position data with Bluetooth or WiFi
- 2D setup requires 3 Anchors
- 3D setup requires 4 Anchors with Anchor #4 being at a different height than the Anchor #1-#3.
2. Small Antenna:(quality 4) is omni-directional multi-purpose for most applications.
3. Large Antenna (quality 4) is directional for specialized applications.
4. Tag(quality 4)
- is wireless transceiver that send and receives measurement distances to the Anchors.
- is used to track the precise position and rotation of the object being tracked.
5. Tag Battery(quality 4)
- has 150 mAh capacity
- is rechargeable
- has battery life as 1 hour at High-Speed Tracking and up to 150 hours at Lowest-Speed Tracking
6. Shark Fin(quality 1):
- is used for Virtual Reality (VR) applications only.
- is optional use as an enclosure for the tag.
7. Micro-USB Cable for general use(quality 4): is attached to Anchors and/or Tags to charge battery and/or output data.
8. Micro-USB Cable for On-The-Go (not include in the picture)(quality 1) is a special cable that is required to attach Tag to Android phone.