- A computer with a minimum of 1 USB port.
- Windows 7 (Windows XP will also work, but may be limited in some areas)
- a HMD (Head Mounted Display) is required for Virtual Reality:
- -- recommendations:
- Gear VR S6 Innovator Edition/ S6 mobile phone
- Gear VR Black S6 or S7
-- This HMD device can get position updates from:
- USB from the Tag
- Bluetooth from the Anchor 1
- WiFi from Anchor 1
- -- is designed to be run using Gear VR S6 Innovator Edition/ S6 mobile phone or Gear VR Black S6 or S7
-- this example code can be modified to work with other HMDs.
-- a USB data port, [b]Bluetooth or WiFi is required for data transport.
-- USB data port is recommended for low latency data transport.
-- the Gear VR S6 Innovator Edition and Gear VR Black Edition has an external USB data port.
-- the Gear VR Black Edition comes with an adapter that convert USB micro to USB type C. The problem is that the On-The-Go signal does not pass through. In order for this to function properly, an adapter such as Micro to Type C Adapter is required.
- Four Neewer Light Standsor equivalent: are recommended to mount the anchors for mobility and demonstration.
- Several Neomark Tripod Mini Ball Heads: are used for flexibility in mounting anchors at specific angles.
Warning: do not use tripod mounts with screws longer than 0.5'' because it can cause damage to your device.
External Resources: are available for downloading at indoTraq.com/support
- VR demonstration game with source code.
- Android data gathering and logging app with source code.
- PC application (Python) for graphically displaying Anchors and Tags being tracked with source code.
- USBTraq: a PC application (32 bit or 64 bit) for communicating with the Anchors an Tags in order to configure them for your application.
- Termite Serial Communication Tool(freeware):
- -- is available for download on external websites.
-- is used to view all the data being transmitted from Anchor #1 (aka Master Anchor) or from any other Tags.
-- is also used to change the configuration of any of the devices.