Positioning all Anchors:
- all possible Anchors positions as follow
- Anchors must be positioned in a counter clockwise fashion.
- the Development Kits are shipped in Automatic Mode 1 and Triangle 3D tracking of 1-4 Tags with 4 Anchors.
This mode requires Anchors 1-3 to be at the same height and the Anchor 4 to be at a lower height,
but at the same X and Y locations as Anchor 1.
The larger the separation between Anchors 1 to 3 and Anchor 4, the better the Z axis (up and down) precision.
- The following sketch is the illustration for the default setup:
- You should watch the following video of "How to set up Anchors" for more clarification on how to physically
- The followings are the other possible setting for Anchors, please choose the setting that fit your need:
- once anchors are positioned, turn them on.
-- Master Anchor should be turn on last when using auto calculated positions.
-- Anchors will auto-calibrate and determine their position.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest