Last updated: February 13th, 2017
Scope and Consent
Collection of Information
Our Services can be used by a broad range of industries in connection with their products, services, activities and administrative functions, whether they are involved in government, retail, health, politics, human resources, technology or anything else. Accordingly, a broad range of information (including information about you) may be uploaded to or sent through our Services.
Without information about you, we may not be able to provide you with the Services.
Our website and Services are not targeted or directed at children under the age of 13 and do not knowingly collect or store any personal information from children under the age of 13.
Information You Provide
We collect information when you make a purchase, request support or otherwise communicate with us.
Use of Information
We may use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services, such as:
- Delivering the information and support you request.
We may use information about you to send you support information, or to conduct surveys and collect feedback, about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, promotions, discounts, and incentives offered by us based on your communication preferences and applicable law.
We may use information about you:
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request;
- For any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
We may use third-party service providers to store your information in the United States.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company stock or assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary (i) to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request (e.g., from tax authorities), (ii) to protect our rights or property, or the security or integrity of our Services, or (iii) to protect us, users of our Services or the public from harm or potentially prohibited or illegal activities; or
- With your consent.
We may retain information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law, or as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or to address problems with our Services. You may access, change, or correct information about you by making a request to us using the contact details below.
Nevertheless, IndoTraq cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. In the event that any information in our possession or under our control is compromised as a result of a security breach, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and, where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps in accordance with applicable laws or regulations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.